iamthespacecadet said: Say five facts about yourself and then send this to ten of your favorite followers who you absolutely love. <3!
I don’t usually do these things, but what the hay.
1) I have very, very bad vision that isn’t even correctable to 20/20 anymore. My doctor actually laughed at me at my last checkup. But hey, on the upside, I have central heterochromia, which is pretty neat — my eyes are blue-gray with a ring of gold around the pupil.
2) I slept with a blanket until I was eleven or twelve and was terrified of sleeping away from home (alone) until I was in my teens. My poor parents had to pick me up from my friends’ houses at ungodly hours when I inevitably freaked out at sleepovers.
3) I’ve lived alone for most of my adult life. Even my freshman year of undergrad was spent in a one bedroom apartment. I’m a pretty hermitty creature.
4) I have one tattoo. It’s on my right wrist and says ‘ars longa vita brevis’. I got it because I like the literal translation (‘art is long, life is short’), and because in context, Hippocrates was saying ‘life is short, and it takes a really long time to get good at your craft’ (so I better get to work!). I think both are good things to remember.
5) My sister’s an actress. If you watch any TV, you might’ve seen her commercial for Nasacort. :D